Well, we are pretty excited to announce that WordCamp Auckland tickets are on sale now, in two stunning variations:
Purchase tickets here
- Community Sponsor Tickets: $150
- Standard Tickets: $50
Both tickets include:
- 2 WordPress-filled days of WordCamp Auckland 2017, speakers, social times and great food!
- Optional attendance at the Social event on Saturday night
- Some awesome speakers on a variety of topics from Business, agency, development, design and how-to use WordPress.
- Lunch and afternoon tea for both days
- An amazing conference and experience to get involved in the most WordPress thing in you’ll attend this year (short of WCEU or WCUS).
- Oh, a **sweet t-shirt** – we are still ironing out the details
- Swag bag of goodies!
Community sponsor tickets include the above with some bonus karma perks:
- Your logo and URL on the website
- A mention on Social Media, and a pat on the back (metaphorically, if not literally).
- Good local karma!
We really are looking forward to meeting you there! Drop us a line in the comments, tell us what you want to see at #WCAKL2017.
Hear from first timers at WordCamp Sydney 2016!
The organiser team is busy setting tables, herding vendors, gathering sponsors and speakers and designing the site.
But you might be asking .. Where can I get a my ticket? – well, the answer is: Soon. We will announce the ticket sales once we’ve ironed out a few more details, but here are some quick details so you’re in the loop:
- Approximately $50 + GST per ticket.
- Community sponsor tickets will be available: These are tickets that are a little more expensive, but helps us fund the WordCamp (and you get a sweet mention as a micro-sponsor).
- Attendance for 2 days of WordCamp (March 11-12), including lunch and social after-party (more details to come).
- Tickets will be available to purchase on this website.
- WordCamp will be held at GRIDAKL, Wynyard Quarter – Auckland.
- Our code of conduct is available here.
You’ll meet some awesome people from all over the WordPress community – but, tickets are limited to 100 attendees. Best to get in early. Sign-up to the newsletter on the right and we will keep you updated!
We are all looking forward to meeting all of you! Feel free to drop in and say hello at out next Auckland WordPress Meetup in the meantime.
Image is from Auckland WordPress Meetup – April Meetup 2016 at the same venue!
We need your help to create an amazing #WCAKL this year. Here’s your chance to contribute to the session schedule!
Everyone is at different stages of their WordPress journey and it’s important to ensure our content is relevant for those attending this year.
So, let everyone know what you would like to hear about this year.
Previous WordCamp’s have hosted a diverse range of talks around community, content, Open Source, development, UX, trends, design, marketing, SEO, performance and business, to name a few! Continue reading “Call for topics”
We’re happy to announce that WordCamp Auckland is officially on the calendar!
WordCamp Auckland will be March 11 – 12, 2017 at Auckland’s Innovation Precinct, GridAKL in Wynyard Quarter.
We’ll be keeping you posted on all the details over the coming months, including speaker submissions, ticket sales and more!