The organiser team is busy setting tables, herding vendors, gathering sponsors and speakers and designing the site.
But you might be asking .. Where can I get a my ticket? – well, the answer is: Soon. We will announce the ticket sales once we’ve ironed out a few more details, but here are some quick details so you’re in the loop:
- Approximately $50 + GST per ticket.
- Community sponsor tickets will be available: These are tickets that are a little more expensive, but helps us fund the WordCamp (and you get a sweet mention as a micro-sponsor).
- Attendance for 2 days of WordCamp (March 11-12), including lunch and social after-party (more details to come).
- Tickets will be available to purchase on this website.
- WordCamp will be held at GRIDAKL, Wynyard Quarter – Auckland.
- Our code of conduct is available here.
You’ll meet some awesome people from all over the WordPress community – but, tickets are limited to 100 attendees. Best to get in early. Sign-up to the newsletter on the right and we will keep you updated!
We are all looking forward to meeting all of you! Feel free to drop in and say hello at out next Auckland WordPress Meetup in the meantime.
Image is from Auckland WordPress Meetup – April Meetup 2016 at the same venue!