While the gloomy weather might be here to stay on the weekend – we ain’t worried, we are inside the nicest co-working space in Auckland aka GridAKL and have a nice breakout area available to shelter from the storm.
Here’s a little guide to what you’ll need to know:
- All up, we have 70 attendees, including speakers so it’s going to be an intimate WordCamp.
- Getting here is can be confusing .. GridAKL have a guide for that, but find us here.
- Check out the schedule of talks and plan your day!
- Review our speakers and introduce yourself throughout the event!
- Your name: We’ve got a list of attendees, so you don’t need to print out emails. Just show up and we will get you on the day.
- We have dietary options catered!
- Registration is from 8:45am on saturday. Join us early – say helloW and be ready for the first session at 9:30 am.
- After Party: There is a social event on saturday night. At La Zeppa restaurant in Victoria Park Market. We will have nibbles and drink tokens for all attendees!
- Sunday starts at 9:45am – first session is at 10am.
- All done and dusted by 4.40pm on Sunday.
We’ve done a lot to ensure the conference is really relaxed ~ if you feel you need help, have questions or need assistance from an organiser, please reach out to Tarei King, Ralf Klis or any of the volunteer team as needed!
It’s been a real pleasure organising this event! We are super excited to see you this weekend!
Got a specific question ahead of the conference? Reach out below in the comments 🙂